Responsibilities include providing customer service for marina customers and boat rental customers and general facility maintenance at Sunrise Marina. Must be able to work well in a team environment, provide outstanding customer service, and follow workplace cleanliness, organization, and process standards.
- Combination of both building and outdoor environment; may include working at times in noisy and/or inclement weather conditions
- Requires walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Weekend and holiday work hours during spring and summer season
- Safely operate machinery around people and the water
- Boating experience a plus
- Cut grass, and maintain the facility
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records
- Required to perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone
- Other duties as assigned
Erwin Marine Sales Offers:
- Work in a fun industry
- Positive work environment
Ideal candidates to be reliable and friendly with experience of dealing with people. Erwin Marine requires a drug screening along with DMV and background checks.
Why Erwin Marine Sales? Erwin Marine Sales has been serving boaters in the Tennessee River Valley for over 40 years and is an exclusive full line dealer for Sea Ray Boats, Bayliner Boats, Harris pontoons, and Cruisers Yachts. We also sell pre-owned boats and yachts, from trade-ins to brokerage boats. We are located at Sunrise Marina in Grant, AL between Huntsville and Guntersville off Hwy 431, where we offer a One-Stop-Shop sales experience. We can sell, finance, service, and store boats all at one location.