Some features and/or specifications may not be available on all boats.
- Mercruiser 6.2l MPI Bravo III DTS (300hp)
- Active trim
- Frost Gray with navy accent and canvas
- Air compressor 12-volt with holder (water toys)
- Forward folding white aluminum arch with integral bimini top (navy)
- Dual batteries with switch
- Bow center cushion
- Bow and cockpit covers (navy)
- Teak dinette table with sunpad receptacle
- Docking lights
- Automatic fire suppression system
- Sea Grass floor covering
- Makassar dash trim
- Port sunpad cushion
- Premium sound system with transom speakers and remote
- Sof-Trac mat for swim platform with step
- Stainless steel foot tread at helm
- Swim platform transom lighting
DASH AND INSTRUMENTATION:
- Accessory power plug - 12-volt
- Black leather/ss steering wheel
- Color-matched aluminum dash panels
- Composite helm eyebrow, custom stitching
- Dash perimeter ss accent trim
- Depth and water temp pkg.
- Glass cockpit, dual Garmin 7607
- Gloss black dash console with stainless steel accents
- Hour meter(s)
- Illuminated switch panel/switches detail
- Stainless steel switches
- Custom acoustic speaker covers
- iPod/USB/MP3 port
- Sound system, Bluetooth, with 6 speakers
- Stereo remote, dash
- Stereo remote, transom (prem. sound)
- Aft facing rumble seat
- Aft sunpad backrest ss accent rail
- Aft walk-thru carpet
- Bow walk-thru door
- Carpet, 40 oz., snap-in with neoprene back
- Del Mar helm capt. chair
- Passenger seat flip backrest system
- Removable bow and cockpit carpet
- Seating Varadense comfort
- Sundeck convertible lounger
- Trash receptacle, 28 gal
- Aft sunpad with walk-thru transom
- Anchor locker
- Bow scuff plate, stainless steel
- Extended running surface
- Fender clips with line (4)
- Graphics, molded-in gelcoat
- Midship cleats
- Ski pylon - stainless steel
- SS tubular platform perimeter rail
- Stainless steel engine vents
- Stainless top trim windshield
- Swim platform with flip-down swim step
- Transhield shipping cover
STRUCTURE AND SAFETY:
- 10/5/3 year warranty protection
- Battery switch, single
- Circuit breaker protected elec system
- Composite floor
- Composite transom
- Fiberglass cockpit liner
- Fiberglass stringer system
- Fire extinguisher(s), manual
- Ignition safety switch
- Kevlar reinforced hull
- Stainless steel windshield braces
- Through prop exhaust
- Length Overall w/Swim Platform: 23' 10''
- Beam: 8' 6''
- Fuel Capacity: 48 gal.
- Freshwater Capacity: 10 gal.
- Draft Drive Up: 21''
- Draft Drive Down: 37''
- Dry Weight: 4,450 lbs.
- Boat Certified Capacity: 12 persons
2021 Cobalt R3
The Cobalt R3 is crafted to stand out from a typical 23-footer and it’s complemented by a beautifully designed transom platform. The cockpit of this bowrider has an interior beam measurement more than a foot wider than the competition. And the wrap-around, yacht-style seating exclusive to a boat this size maximizes interior space while delivering an exterior look sure to turn heads. Click here to find out more about the 2021 Cobalt R3.